The committee have had a virtual meeting and in the light of the Coronavirus pandemic we have made the very difficult decision to cancel the 2020 Ben Nevis Race. While all our work was focused on having the event, we must prioritise the health and wellbeing of participants and their families, as well as the army of helpers and volunteers needed for race day. With limitations on gatherings still being implemented it was felt the only responsible decision was to cancel the event this year.
Emails have been sent out via SiEntries please follow the link and instructions carefully.
PLEASE NOTE: We will not be issuing invitations to anyone on the waiting list until early next year (date to be decided). You will be offered a place before we consider opening the entries to anyone else. We feel that under the circumstances this is the fairest that we can be.
We apologise for the inconvenience our decision causes and we thank everyone for their continued support. We hope to see you next year.