Ben Nevis Race 2021

Unfortunately, due to the continued uncertainty regarding Covid -19 and any extra safety precautions that may still be required, the committee have made the difficult decision to cancel the 2021 Ben Nevis Race.
We apologise for the inconvenience our decision causes and we thank everyone for their continued support.  We hope to see you next year on the 3rd September 2022.
Emails have been sent out via SiEntries to all those individuals who deferred from last year and are on our provisional and reserve lists, please follow the instructions carefully.
PLEASE NOTE: We will not be issuing invitations to anyone on the waiting list until early next year (date to be decided). You will be offered a place before we consider opening the entries to anyone else. We feel that under the circumstances this is the fairest that we can be.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.